- The website automatically collects only the information contained in the cookies.
- Cookie files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the service user device. They are intended for use on service sites. Above all, they contain the website name of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the user’s device.
- The Service Operator (here the name and possibly the address) is the party that places cookie files on the user’s device and has access to them.
- The service operator uses the cookies in order to:
- match the content of the website to individual user preferences, above all these files will recognize the device to display the site in accordance with the user’s preferences;
- prepare statistics that help to recognize user preferences and behavior, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows adjustment of the content and presentation of the service to suit the trend, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
- The service uses two basic types of cookie files – session and persistent. The session files are temporary and are kept until the user finishes using the service website (by moving to another website, logging off or turning off the browser). Persistent cookie files are stored on the user device until they are cleared by the user or until they expire.
- The user may, at any time, change the settings of their browser to block cookies or to obtain information each time they are placed on the device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers are set by default to save cookie files on the user’s device.
- The Service Operator informs users that making changes to web browser settings may restrict access to certain features of the service website.
- Cookie files used by the service (placed on the user device) can be made available to partners of the Service Operator and advertising companies.
- Information about the web browser settings is available in the browser menu or on the manufacturer’s website.
- More detailed information about cookie files can be found at ciasteczka.org.pl (whatarecookies.com)
This website does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in the cookie files. Within the service, two basic types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary and are kept on the user’s device until logging off, leaving the website, or turning off the application (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the user’s device for the time specified in the cookie files’ parameters or until their removal by the user. The data obtained from cookie files is not linked to an individual person.
The data collected automatically may be used:
- to analyze the behavior of service users or to collect demographic data about our users (using Google Analytics),
- to create statistics that help us understand how website users utilize the websites to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain the service user session (after login), so that the user does not need to input their username and password each time after moving to another subpage;
The user can individually deactivate cookies by changing settings in their web browser:
- Blocking cookies in Mozilla Firefox: In the “Tools” menu select “Options” and the “Privacy” tab. The browser allows the user to completely block tracking or to remove individual cookies of individual sites.
- Blocking cookies in Internet Explorer: In the “Tools” menu select “Internet options” and the “Privacy” tab. With a special slider, you can adjust the overall level of privacy or use the “Site” button to manage settings of individual web services.
- Blocking cookies in Opera: With the “Opera” button in the top left-hand corner, open the menu and select “Settings” and “Clear Browsing History…”. In addition to removing the already placed cookies, there is also the “Manage cookies…” button leading to more advanced options for individual sites.
- Blocking cookies in Chrome: In the menu hidden under three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of the browser select “Tools” then “Clear Browsing Data…”. In addition to removing cookies, there is also the “More Information” link that leads to a detailed description of the browser privacy features.
- Blocking cookies in Safari: In the “Safari” menu, select “Preferences” and the “Privacy” tab. There are numerous options available for cookie files
- Blocking cookies on mobile phones, tablets, and other mobile devices: Each phone model can operate this function in a different way. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy options in the documentation on the mobile device manufacturer’s website.
Please be advised that if certain cookies are not accepted, some service elements may not function properly.